Charles Warren - District 3
I have many years of public service and was elected to serve all citizens of Brunswick County. I am working everyday to save the taxpayers of Brunswick County tax dollars with the least interruption of services.
I have a Master of Science degree with a Major in Community Psychology and Minor in Adult Mental Health, from Springfield College, Springfield Mass. and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Services Administration from New Hampshire College, Manchester, New Hampshire. I am married to Deloris Warren and have two adult children and three adult stepchildren. We live in Oak Island with our dog Moses.
- I am a member of Mt. Carmel AME Church.
- I am a member of Imperial Council Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Noble of the Mystic Shrine of North and South America and Jurisdictions, Inc.
- Member of the North Carolina Association of County Commissioners.
- Member of the National Association of Black County Officials.
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Black Commissioners.
- Life member of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- Member of the North Carolina Black Leadership Caucus.
- Member of the Fraternal Order of Police.
- Organizer of Brunswick County Veterans Task Force to secure a Veterans Clinic.
- Serves on the Southeastern Center Area Board.
- Serves on the Brunswick County Tax Task Force.
- Serves on the Department of Social Serves Board- Chairperson.