Saturday, December 20, 2014   

Frequently Used Forms

Form SF-180 - Request for: Military Discharge ( DD-214 ), Military Medical Records and Military Service Records.
Contact our office for instructions on how to record your discharge at the Register of Deeds Office.

Form 10-10EZ - Application for VA Health Benefits
This form must be sent to the medical facility where you want service. The DD-214 ( Military Discharge ) must be attached to this document.
This application should be returned to our office for review and mailing.